Driver is ready, it's based on mqtt (you may have seen a discussion in the
development group)

Currently, I'm playing with an arduino to read wind values out of an
inspeed vortex anemometer.

For some values like temperature, it's easy, I just measure and send it.
But wind bring a lot of questions :-).
But you are right, maybe I over analyze.
I can only say, it's part of the fun to understand how this is working!

I will try this : send windspeed every 3sec and see how weewx deals with.

This software is quite impressive :-)

Thanks again for supporting Thomas!