Warren: Matthew has come up with a fix. If you want to give it a try, you
can replace your copy of the file bin/weewx/wxservices.py with this one
<https://raw.githubusercontent.com/weewx/weewx/master/bin/weewx/wxservices.py>
.

Alternatively, if you're using git, you can just do a pull and run it out
of the git directory.

-tk