Yes I am using the original data logger and cable that came with the old
Envoy....I take out the data logger from he old one and put it in the new
one...I suspect that the data logger may not be compatible with the new
Envoy.....the new one was purchased about 3 years ago and was just put in
storage and never used or tested. The product numbers are slightly
different the old one being 6316 and the new one being 6316NZ