I'm curious what hardware you are running WeeWX on, and your experience
with it. So, this is not about the weather station and the sensors, but the
device which is running the service. The reason I ask this here, is because
the issues I experienced with my hardware might be related to weewx and
writing it's logs, and we all know the first rule for posting a question
here :D

Since my first WeeWX installation in 2015, I've been using every generation
of the RaspberryPi B, except for the 5th. But looking back it, has
sometimes has been a royal PITA. It's not that I consider the Pi being bad
at all, but I've been having issues with whatever storage I've been using.
SD-Cards were a total disaster, USB flash drives were slightly better, USB
attached SSDs, at least, lasted more than two years before being attached
to the Pi killed them. The only type that didn't fail so far, was a NFS
provided by a QNAP NAS, but this Kind of setup is a bit complex to
maintain, and starting the NAS over, means quite a bit of downtime for the
Pi also.

The Pi never was intended to be a server running 24/7, considering this,
it's success in being used as such, is beyond imagination. Anyway, my
experience for the Pi being a storage killer, doesn't seem to be uncommon.
It's original intention was satisfied: I learned a lot about how not to
lose data with unreliable hardware. Since 2015, my database isn't missing
more than one archive value a day in average and the longest gap is about
two hours back in early 2016, using the standard interval of 5 minutes.

What hardware are you using, what is your experience?
Can you suggest hardware with low power consumption as a requirement?
What about the newest generation, like Intel n100 based systems?