My setup:

RPi4-2GB
Argon-one-M2 case (
https://argon40.com/products/argon-one-m-2-case-for-raspberry-pi-4)
Liteon 16GB M.2 2242 SSD
RTC module integrated into the housing
Homemade ~ 2hrs UPS (5.2 V, 2.5 A)
Bresser WSX3001 (7in1), user.sdr driver
BME280 + AS3935 extensions connected to i2c port

It has been working without problems for 2 years.
A small SSD capacity (16 GB) makes easier regular full disk image backups.
Not sure that a UPS is essential since the Argon-one restarts automatically
after a power outage (POs very infrequent and always of short duration).

PYB