I have been running weewx on a (now discontinued) Odroid HC2
https://ameridroid.com/products/odroid-hc2 for several years now, connected
to a Vantage Envoy, that collects data from the Vantage Pro . Since it can
move its all but the initial uBoot code to SSD it's been super reliable. I
would choose Odroid again... the XU4 uses eMMC, or a Lenovo Tiny PC and
also use it for Home Assistant and other automation tasks.