Shamefully, running a bit old version of WeeWX, from 2019, on a Raspberry
Pi Zero W, which has Raspbian and mainly default settings WeeWX. The same
SD card since. The Pi operates in an interceptor way, it creates a hotspot
for the weather station which sends all information to WU, WeeWX with
Interceptor intercepts it, meanwhile the Pi connects to the local network
by Wifi as well. A bit over complicated, but it was before the FineOffset
clones were offering a custom URL option in their firmware.

It was a minimum budget project, still runs without any issues. (Knock on
wood.)

Graham Knights a következőt írta (2024. február 23., péntek, 19:43:49
UTC+1):