(No need to cc me when mailing the wget list.  I'm on it.)

[EMAIL PROTECTED] (Thor A. Lange) writes:

>     Dan> I just repeated the same steps I did before and it works now.
>     Dan> Guess it was some kind of transient failure?  *Perhaps* fixed
>     Dan> by my checking out WGET_1_5_3 from my "dan" account...??
>
> I am glad to hear that it works all right! We have recently begun to
> use a new authentication system for CVS so errors like the one you
> described could have arised from this transition. But if it works all
> right now it is just fine :-)

Out of curiosity, what are the old and new authentication systems?

Dan Harkless            | To help prevent SPAM contamination,
GNU Wget co-maintainer  | please do not mention this email
http://sunsite.dk/wget/ | address in Usenet posts -- thank you.