Quoting Adrian Aichner ([EMAIL PROTECTED]):

> [...]
> I have still used sunsite.auc.dk accidentally until today.
>
> Today I have started over with a cvs login and fresh checkout into
> non-existing directory.
>
> After that I still cannot update to WGET_1_6.
>
> [...]

As "cvs", I was able to checkout wget, and update to tag
`WGET_1_5_3', and also to `release-1_6', but I got number of
complaints about no `WGET_1_6' tag available.

As "janp", I was able to checkout, and update to tags `WGET_1_6',
`WGET_1_5_3', and `release-1_6'. The last time I was probably logged
in as "janp" and I did not notice.

Might it be a file permission problem?

-- jan

 Jan Prikryl        | vr|vis center for virtual reality and visualisation
 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> | http://www.vrvis.at