David Kendal 於 4/14/2017 11:58 AM 寫道:
On 11 Apr 2017, at 19:50, Patrick Dark <whatwg.at.whatwg....@patrick.dark.name>
wrote:

The "world wide web" is the user-facing portion of the Internet. Files
on a CD or USB drive are not part of that.
You are continuing to dodge this problem by redefining the WHAT WG's
responsibilities. Please don't do that.

If you can't take my word for it, how about the inventor of the
web itself? <https://gitter.im/solid/chat?at=58ed246d408f90be66aeeb30>
(Thanks to a correspondent, who I presume prefers to remain unnamed,
for sending this to me off-list.)

"Appeal to authority" is a logical fallacy. An authoritative source doesn't make an argument true.

I disagree with the idea that HTML files on offline media or a closed intranet are part of the "world wide web".