在 2017年04月18日 16:08, Anne van Kesteren 写道:
On Tue, Apr 18, 2017 at 9:57 AM, Roger Hågensen <rh_wha...@skuldwyrm.no> wrote:
Searching Google for "offline webapp discussion group" turns up
https://www.w3.org/wiki/Offline_web_applications_workshop
and that's sadly from 2011.

There is https://www.w3.org/TR/offline-webapps/
Right, those are about making applications distributed over HTTPS work
when the user is not connected. That idea doesn't necessitate file
URLs and we're still working towards that ideal with Fetch, HTML, and
Service Workers. All browsers seem on board with that general idea
too, which is great.
Offline webapp is great, but I'd say that offline webapp is "an online web app that can work offline temporarily", not really a local web app. If the entity operating an offline webapp goes out of service permanently, the webapp will stop to work soon. This is one of the reasones why local web app is still relevant.