He Sebastjan,

where did you read about the detached models ?

Regards

Von: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Im Auftrag von Sebastjan Trepca
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 9. August 2006 10:17
An: wicket-user@lists.sourceforge.net
Betreff: [Wicket-user] Performance/Scalability tips

Hi all!

We're starting a new project that will be quite big (1-2 million users) so now I'm choosing a web framework to use.
It seems that Wicket is a very good framework but what worries me is the performance and scalability. I installed wicket-examples on my machine and stress-tested them a bit, just for curiosity, and always got OutOfMemory error which didn't look very promising. Then I read about detached models and created a project using them and it didn't crash anymore, but still, memory was quite high.
Now I searched thru wiki and didn't find any other tips about performance etc.

So, do you have any tips for me, on design level or maybe links to other docs, whatever really :)

Thank you, Sebastjan