It's understandable that he gives a strong opinion to a direct attack
on his framework. He's probably as ill informed about Wicket as we are
on Tapestry 5 though. So what she should do is take a look at what he
is doing and see whether we can learn something from it. Unlikely
though as it'll still be the difference between an unmanaged framework
(Wicket) and a managed/ declarative one (Tapestry). That, together
with some of the other major differences, makes that we'll likely be
improving our frameworks in very different directions.

Eelco