Hi all!

I would also be interested in helping out with a Wicket based CMS
solution.  I've been thinking about this a lot lately, but haven't
really made it too far on my own due to time constraints.  It's seems
like this is a common problem with others, so I definitely like the
idea of pooling our resources!

Hugh.