I keep getting this error on the Date Picker: Error: too much recursion Source File: http://localhost:8081/mm/app/resources/wicket.extensions.markup.html.datepicker.DatePicker/calendar.js Line: 1796 See my source code for the HTML generated in my browser: problem.txt I can see that the calendar.js is included several times, probably each one for every time I ajax-refresh the panel with the date picker. Also, there is a big mess generated in the HTML with tons of   . Is this my fault or something wrong with wicket? I am using the latest wicket from SVN.