Well, I should have probably said "a network of goals" implying openness,
lack of bounds, non-hierarchical structure, and impossibility to know
exactly how many there are. Here is why I am asking this question, though.
If Wikispaces' network of goals mostly contains Wikieducator's network of
goals, why have two structures? If that "overshadowing, centralized set of
goals and expectations" you just mentioned (not a network? a hierachy? hmmm)
is a separate, different set from Wikispaces' goals, what are the main
differences? As a new person, I can't see this level of summary for myself,
so I am asking.