Minhaaj,

I'd be very interested in your detailed definition of "profiteering".
I think I may be getting a sense of what you mean, but I think I may
be missing even what should be considered profit... or why taken in a
different context (yours) why what is going on should be considered
profiteering...

Sincerely, Peter