I'd certainly take quite a broad view of which languages fulfill our
mission. Certainly I wouldn't be comfortable with arguments as simple as
"All people who speak Y also read X, so there's no purpose putting
resources into Y".

Wikimedia UK does little work with Gaelic, but quite a bit with Welsh; I
wonder if Robin Owain reads this list? He's a good person to speak to about
this.

Chris