On Tue, Apr 22, 2014 at 2:37 PM, Amir E. Aharoni
<amir.ahar...@mail.huji.ac.il> wrote:
> Projects that are focused on language revitalization per se should be
> given less priority when resources are limited, even though it breaks
> my heart to say this.

I don't think that we are dealing here with limited resources. After
we show what we are doing and how successful we are (assuming that
we'll be successful, of course :D ), I am sure that funds won't be
limited just on WMF's budget.

However, we are dealing with limited resources at the beginning and,
basically, not seen scale of the job, with a lot of potential issues.
I don't think that we'll come into the stable phase in less than five
years of work. And it's true that this is enough time to see negative
changes in some of the languages.