On Fri, Jun 27, 2014 at 10:09 PM, Pete Forsyth <petefors...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> What I *did* want, and am still waiting for, is some explanation from Erik
> Möller, the WMF's Deputy Director, about his inflammatory claim that the
> Wikimedia Commons community may be turning into a "CLUB OF ZEALOTS"
> (emphasis mine).

Please stop asking explanation from people who are coming to Commons with a
helping mind. I agree his comment had a insisting tone. But does Commoners
are too immature to tolerate any small criticism? If we start attacking
people and ask explanation or apology for every comment they make, no one
is going to visit Commons.

Instead we should welcome Erik, SJ, Jimmy or any body else who have an idea
to improve Commons.

Jee