I'm stating that the tone here implies that Erik is some weird overlord
who orders everyone around and we cower in fear and do His Bidding.

        It's not true.  If you want to be angry, be angry at the Foundation.
Targeting Erik (or Jan) specifically is a mistake.

On Aug 11, 2014, at 5:29 PM, Todd Allen <toddmal...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Are you stating that Erik is not calling the shots here? If that's the
> case, could someone please clarify who is in charge and asked for the new
> right to be enabled?

---
Brandon Harris, Senior Designer, Wikimedia Foundation