Hi Lodewijk,

Thanks for letting us know! IDEAL has been back up in the page, but we
recently made a few changes that ended up accidentally removing the option
from the form. It's all fixed now :)

Regarding IBAN: Finance is still working with our bank and we should be
sending an update once we hear from them.

Thanks,
Pats