Le 19/12/2014 08:33, Gerard Meijssen a écrit :
Hoi,
I blogged about this [1]. By ignoring the rest of the world, they
effectively give ownership to the WMF to the USA way of working. On a more
practical level, they hand over money for their convenience that is in my
opinion an absolute waste. By using a UK organisation to process donations,
they ignore the UK chapter while they make demands of chapters to raise
funds.

PS I do hope the WMF gets all the money it is seeking.

+1

Funny I first read your last sentence:
''PS I do hope the WMF gets all the money its sinking.''

Mathias Damour
User:Astirmays