Hi Kourosh!

The Wikimedia Foundation's vision is of "a world in which every single
human being can freely share in the sum of all knowledge." Knowledge, not
unreliable assertions. Presently we offer unreliable assertions.

I would be grateful for any support you can offer us in fostering
partnerships that improve the reliability of Wikipedia's articles.

Welcome aboard. It's great to have you here.

Anthony Cole <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User_talk:Anthonyhcole>