A year ago I started this topic and been asked to reopen him before the
next elections. I'll be happy if the election committee will take this
issue in consideration.

*Regards,Itzik Edri*
Chairperson, Wikimedia Israel
+972-(0)-54-5878078 | http://www.wikimedia.org.il
sum of all knowledge. That's our commitment!