I find the WMF staff who I interact with to be an inspiration to me with
their dedication to the mission to the global wikimedia movement.

Perhaps the reason that many of them are not volunteering as on site
contributors is because they are too busy with a day job that is solely
focused on the mission of the movement.

I fully support allowing our talented and dedicated WMF staff to have the
opportunity to choose the people who guide the direction of the WMF.

Sydney

Sydney Poore
User:FloNight
Wikipedian in Residence