I don't see why employees (no diff whether it's about WMF or affiliates) who
are not also volunteers should have the vote right. It's up to Wikimedia
movement to chose it's lead. The non-volunteering employees are outsiders who
are just hired to do some stuff for us since we tend to be lazy. If they want
to influence community's way they must become part of the community. They have
a choice of who's their boss - if they don't like boss in WMF they could go
look for another job. --Base