Hello my friends,

After many years of Wiki Loves Monuments around the world, finally we organized
an edition of that important photo contest  in Brasil.

Following the success of WLE Brasil 2015(supported by our fellows from
Wikimedia Ukraine)  and counting with a lot of support from Romaine we finally
completed that task after years of procrastination.

The WLM Brasil 2015 was organized by the Wikimedia Community Brazilian Group of
Education and Research, including contributions from teachers and students in a
new approach for our educational program.

Teachers and students from local universities supported us with
marketing/communication and in the final process of pictures filtering for the
judges evaluation.

You can see the final result of WLM Brasil and the winners at
http://www.wikimedia.org.br/wiki-loves-monuments-brasil-2015-vencedores.html

Pictures uploaded: 4.443
Uploaders: 411
New users registered on Commons:  325
New users engagement: 79%
Pictures user on Wikipedia: 86 (2%)

Best regards

Rodrigo Padula
Coordenador de Projetos
Grupo Wikimedia Brasileiro de Educação e Pesquisa
http://www.wikimedia.org.br
21 99326-0558