Simply if I have a litre of sewage and add to it 100ml of pure water,
I still have sewage. Conversely if I have a a litre of pure water and
pour in 100ml of sewage into it then what do I have?

What if 2 out of 10 bank statements are erroneous is that OK because
8 are accurate?

What if ever 2 out of 10 gas stations delivered Gasoline from the Diesel
pump?