Hi Yaroslav,

Thanks for the background. The "POV pushing" you describe is of course what
Graham and Ford are examining in their paper.

For what it's worth, the Wikidata item for Jerusalem[1] still contains the
statement "capital of Israel" today.

As I understand it, the Knowledge Graph uses a number of sources to "guess"
whether something is factual or not. Whether Wikidata is one of them, and
what weight it has in this process, is something I suspect no one outside
Google knows.

The op-ed I mentioned writing last week is now out as part of the current
Signpost issue.[2]

Andreas

[1] https://www.wikidata.org/wiki/Q1218
[2]