That male librarian here.

I think we need to encourage people to add more and conflicting data
to Wikidata, and to cite their sources when they do so.  Currently
it's not particularly easy to cite your sources on Wikidata.  So the
end result is that it encourages people to view whatever single
uncited bit of data appears there as the one true fact.