Danny,

First of all, thanks for your comments on Wikisource community wishlist
survey. Though we are a small global community, we did our best to get our
basic problems noticed.

To my opinion, the current system of Community wishlist survey is not good
enough to solve the problems of Wikimedia sister projects like Wikisource.
As very few volunteers work on Wikisource globally, it is very difficult to
compete with Wikipedia or Commons proposals because obviously Wikisource
proposals will not get as much votes as they do.

The concept of top 10 wishes is great! But in addition, if there is a
provision to include at least top 2 wishes of each of the sister projects,
then personally I can say that it can be an effective measure to uplift
these projects. Andrea already said in the previous mail that, Wikisource
software support is totally provided by volunteers alone right from the
beginning and not WMF and that's a real issue for us.

Regards,
Bodhisattwa