With respect to Denny's statement that I acted out of process, yes I spoke
with staff at staff's request. However, so did the majority of the rest of
the trustees. And the chair and vice chair were aware of these
conversations. Additionally the situation in question justified these
conversations IMO. With respect to "ignoring advice" I did use my own
judgement. With respect to the "disruption" I do not feel I can take
responsibility for the engagement survey results. I did bring staff
concerns forwards to the board but I was simply reporting these concerns.

--
James Heilman
MD, CCFP-EM, Wikipedian

The Wikipedia Open Textbook of Medicine