Arnnon,

My impression from the available public evidence is that your membership on
the Board presents significant and unnecessary risks to WMF (particularly
to fundraising, as well as for HR and PR). The evidence available to date
suggests to me that you were a willing and key participant in illegal HR
practices. Based on the available evidence, it seems to me that the
honorable thing for you to do, and the best action for the WMF as well as
for our community, would be for you to resign from the WMF board.

At a minimum, the ongoing controversy regarding your membership is a
time-consuming distraction from our mission, and the controversy consumes
our collective time and resources. That reason alone is sufficient for me
to believe that the best course of action that you could take would be to
resign so that WMF can move on from this controversy and address our many
other challenges.

While I realize that staying on may be your personal preference, I believe
that for the good of WMF and for our collective movement, you should resign.

Pine (speaking in my personal capacity only)