On 26.01.2016 21:54, Fæ wrote:
> Press coverage like the BBC's this evening which leads with Jimmy
> Wales' face, have damaged the WMF's reputation and our projects that
> rely on "Wikimedia" remaining a trusted name.[1][2]

Published today on numerama.com, top digital news web site (2 millions
visitors/month and primary information source for people interested in
digital liberties, net neutrality, etc.) in France:
http://www.numerama.com/business/141371-wikipedia-secoue-par-une-nomination-contestee.html

If I remember how WMUK was "treated" by a few WMF representatives during
the Bamkin's controversy I can only state that their is a two-tiers
evaluation system of this kind or crisis.

Emmanuel
--
Kiwix - Wikipedia Offline & more
* Web: http://www.kiwix.org