It's unfair of anyone to expect Arnnon to comment about the legal case or
the circumstances surrounding it. I'm sure he has a stack of legal advice
and corporate policies that specifically prevent him from answering Todd's
questions or others. Even though I don't support the corporate collusion
that he apparently participated in, I'm starting to feel sympathetic to
Arnnon for what the Board has put him through and for the criticism and
scrutiny he will continue to suffer for as long as he remains on the Board.