Hoi,
It would be a travesty when a "Wikipedian in residence" is paid only to
write articles. In my honest opinion, I doubt that they have much time to
write themselves. This whole negativity that this thread is part of
indicates how sick the "community" is because it is not the "community", it
is people who think that their values are the community...

No reason why, there are maybe a few hundred of them in this way... if at
all.
Thanks,
      GerardM