I am having a very stretched out discussion, over the course literally of
multiple years, to try to get approval from WMF to produce or aquire
Wikipedia-branded hats. So far no trademark license has been granted. I
have heard multiple times that the WMF store may get these hats, but after
multiple requests over the course of years, this has yet to happen and I at
this rate it will never happen. Given the lack of progress in the WMF
store, I would appreciate it if WMF would grant a trademark license for
Wikipedia-branded apparel for independent production to affiliates who
request it. The lack of progress so far is quite frustrating.

Pine