Tim, thanks for raising the Trademark Policy.

Joseph, can you point me to where https://store.wikimedia.org explains
exactly how much of the "donation" is profit going to WMF funds and
how much is administration and costs (both supplier and WMF costs of
administration)?

My assumption is that "You truthfully advertise to customers how much
of the selling price, if any, will be donated to Wikimedia sites" is
an ethical standard that applies to the Wikimedia Store and Fund
raising department as much as it is it legally required by the WMF for
Chapters or other organizations that sell or create products with the
trademark.

Thanks,
Fae