On 18 April 2016 at 18:22, Pine W <wiki.p...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Just because an idea is hatched by a few people isn't a reason to dismiss
> it.

Indeed. Which is why I didn't dismiss it.

> It seems to me that any incoming ED needs to know what the plan is, if
> there is a plan

So far as splitting up the WMF into smaller organisations goes, there
is no plan; for the reasons I gave earlier.

> It's also highly desirable that, if this is being actively considered, that
> the ED should be
> someone who has experience with forks.

Do you have any evidence that it is "being actively considered",
outside of the small discussion to which I referred?

--
Andy Mabbett
@pigsonthewing