Given the quickly approaching deadline, and the general support for affiliates
voluntarily sharing if they voted (not who they voted for) - I went ahead
(after chatting with folks that attended WikiCon) and setup a Meta-Wiki page to
allow folks to voluntarily report back over the next couple of days:
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Affiliate-selected_Board_seats/2016/Voted
<https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Affiliate-selected_Board_seats/2016/Voted>

-greg (User:Varnent)