Thanks Anna. I forgot to include this relevant link (which I also posted in the Facebook discussion):

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LGBT_rights_by_country_or_territory

- Pax

On 10/16/16 10:14 AM, Anna Stillwell wrote:
These are lovely suggestions / requests. Thank you for raising them. I'm
happy to hear of your positive experience at WikiConference.

+1
/a

On Sun, Oct 16, 2016 at 8:10 AM, Pax Ahimsa Gethen <