hi Craig,

On Wed, Dec 21, 2016 at 5:18 AM, Craig Franklin <cfrank...@halonetwork.net>
wrote:

> As frustrating as the drama was at the beginning of the year for us, I'd
> prefer to get one well considered story from someone like Dariusz, rather
> than a mishmash of uncoordinated replies that have some inconsequential
> contradictions in them for people to obsess over.  Sometimes too much
> communication begins to obscure the message.

Many thanks! I think we should have a conversation e.g. at Wikimania
sometime, in order to seriously reflect on the past and also try to make it
a more generalized learning experience. In fact, such a session, involving
various stakeholders (trustees, staff mebers, chapter representatives,
volunteers, etc.) could be quite useful anyway, and become a sensible
tradition every year.

However, for various reasons, there may be huge gaps in what a historic
narrative can contain. In my personal view, it may be also more useful to
try to focus on learnings for the future.

best,

dariusz