Charles,

Very few paid editors who currently advertise use the trademarks; they do
say that they will write or help write articles in Wikipedia , and that is
a true statement.  They will sometimes say they are authorized to do so, or
that their work is legitimate, which is false, but that does not seem to be
a violation of the trademark.

What action are you prepared to take against those who violate the paid
editing provision of the TOU, without violating the trademark?   Have there
been any such cases where you have even written a cease and desist letter
except for Morning227?  (If you need to reply privately, I'm a member of
enWP arbcom and have signed the relevant nondisclosure statements).

David Goodman

DGG at the enWP
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:DGG