Hi Pine,

Thanks for raising this task.  There is more to a disaster plan than just
smuggling backups of the content itself out though.  The projects have
grown to a size now where they cannot be run by some guy out of his garage
using a backup; we need to think about how we can move or protect things
like server operations, organisational support, and other "real world"
activities in the event that it's no longer possible to continue with
business as usual.

As I said, I hope that there is a document somewhere internally within the
Foundation where they have considered this scenario and how they'd react to
it.  Now might be a good time for them to dust off that document and review
it, just in case.

Cheers,
Craig Franklin