Hoi,
Credibility like quality is a two edged sword. When the suggestion is that
we lose credibility, the question is to whom and also is that not exactly
the point. When we take a stance or when we do not take a stance it has
consequences.

The huha with no banner for Bassel has cost our community because it has
proven that we do not care about our own.
Thanks,
      GerardM