I have a question: the news about pending Chinese "supply-side structural
reforms" is almost all about matching supply to demand; for example see
http://news.xinhuanet.com/english/2017-01/22/c_136004899.htm

But if you look at pp. 42 and 63 here, you see the proposaled legislative
reforms are actually about replacing a progressive income tax with a flat
VAT: http://en.ndrc.gov.cn/newsrelease/201612/P020161207645765233498.pdf

Does the Wikitribune model have a way to make sure that the truth is being
told? How would it work in this particular instance?