Richard I am not sure I am clear on what you mean. We are not impartial to
everything. We oppose censorship and we oppose suppression of freedom of
information. I think it is also perfectly fine to state that we as a
movement oppose terrorism.

Made a few more adjustments to this statement on meta

https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Response_to_2017_ban_in_Turkey

James

James Heilman
MD, CCFP-EM, Wikipedian