Fae,

I do know some people at the BM but I'm not going to waste their or my time
on claims that start off by accusing them of "fraudlent" conduct and finish
with demands that they immediately reverse their policies, just because you
say so.  If you were able to put together a reasoned case which showed that
you were aware of the positive and negative sides of their and your
positions, I might reconsider -- but to be honest, I'm not going to.

"Rogol"