Since Rogol has followed through on his threat he should be banned from the
list, or we should have a public statement from the moderators regarding
why they will not do so.

I can't imagine many actions that would have a more chilling effect on
participation here than one of this list's most frequent posters contacting
your employer because he disagrees with what you have to say.